My Rockarolla badass look!
Had been long time since I used a matte finish (even though I love it), fortunately a few days ago I woke up with the idea to wear my leather jacket and I immediately thought about purple-matte nails, it was the perfect touch for a “rock & roll” day. For the accessories I chose silver rings and a bracelet, that matched with the details of the jacket. Easy and stylish.
1. Apply a base coat.
2. Paint three of your nails with a dark purple polish. Apply one or two coats.
3. In your other two nails apply one or two coats with a lilac polish and let it dry.
4. Get a small peace of a plastic bag and crease it.
5. Dip it with some dark purple.
6. Remove the excess and apply over your lilac nails.
7. Remove the imperfections with a nail brush or a cotton swap.
8. Just missing the perfect touch! Apply a matte top coat.
9. You’re ready to go…
And Rock your day!